Safety concern and missing a port

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

5 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 07, 2016
Ship: Carnival Liberty

Carnival Touts 110% satisfaction guaranteed. However for the previous month there thrusters have been broken on the Carnival Liberty. And post cruise they say it posed a safety issue. REally? They had us booking excursions all the way til they said , oh we cant go to Cozumel because the wind is too strong and thrusters are broke. so they couldn't dock or undock safely. They lied to us and prev cruisers. We missed excursion and my sis had purchased a present for me in port of Cozumel that I was to go get while on the island I was not able to get.  same cruise had loose railings on boat. and we get off the cruise and the next cruise, girl falls overboard. That could have been ME or any of my girlfriends! we all look overboard to see water and fish.  We are just extremely lucky it wasn't. This was my 7 cruise, Ive never had any previous issues with carnival. But this is horrible.

the liberty took out the dock in Progresso the cruise before and swung around a tug boat..

Well, my friends and I made the most of it. But Carnival needs to be held liable for putting our safety at risk, all they had to do is let us know, and pick a different port nearer to progreso.

Port canceled because Carnival Liberty was broken