Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Lies told about NO stop at Cozumel

Sail Date: May 07, 2016

I was on the Liberty May 7-12, 2016. I chose Carnival from what I heard about a good time and good pricing. As well as a nice ride to Cozumel, Mexico. INSTEAD we only went to Progreso, Mexico on a ship that had MECHANICAL issues from the last trip that did not make it to Cozumel either! The official statement from Carnival stated the winds were 30 knots, however, the winds from Progreso and Cozumel  23 knots at the highest after research.

I am very disappointed at being played and used for the CEO & President yearly trip to a foreign country with 6 star treatment. It was obvious it was a lie because we stopped at Progreso first when Cozumel was the original first stop they promised.

Corporate office only offered $100 back for a $500 trip. No Carnival you did NOT fulfill your obligation or the itinerary provided.

Cleaning guy knew our names. Sweet touch.

Do not take Carnival/ They did not ensure our safety or upheld the itinerary as purchased.