Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

RIO OFF

Sail Date: May 02, 2016

carnival did not deliver, it was a rip off ,carnival did not dock at Cozumel , first they changed the date for the ports ,then changed  back  , and as you can imagine our honeymoon was based on Cozumel  ,   they gave us  back 100 dollars so what are we going to do with ? My self I spent over $1300.00 plus expenses to get there ,hotel  etc ,etc for what ? to be on a boring week on a boat , with very disorganized crew . most of the times ,that they had something to do in the auditorium was to sell something ,drunk people mimicking having sex (dancing) with no regard for kids nor families by the swimming pool.

My self I spent over $1300.00 plus expenses to get there ,hotel  etc ,etc for what ? to be on a boring week on a boat , with very disorganized crew . most of the times ,that they had something to do in the auditorium was to sell something ,drunk people mimicking having sex (dancing).