Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Made the best of it...

Sail Date: May 02, 2016

Room Type: Suite

I will not cruise on the Liberty again. This was my 3rd carnival cruise and I've taken a different ship each time. My previous experiences were great! The liberty had too many mechanical problems and we ended up not even making it to one of our stops.

The food on this ship was mediocre too.

Outdated decore

Security onboard needs to be more aggressive when it comes to upset cruisers. I was made very uncomfortable a few times by other passengers who were so angry that we didn't stop in Cozumel. I thought there was going to be a riot on a couple of occasions.