Fun Cruise Once Again

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

8 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 18, 2016

We really enjoyed our time being on the Liberty ship this past month... This was our 4th cruise and had a very good time! Our first stop was in Jamaica. We did the Margaritaville in Negril & Ricks Café Cliff dive excursion. Negril beach is beautiful, took lots of pics and the Havana Banana drink from the bar was one of the best drinks I've ever had! I think we stayed there for about three hours, than they took us to Rick's Café... Lovely view as well. My husband jumped off the cliff! I didn't! Now we didn't get to stop at Grand Cayman due to the weather, but there's always next time. Because of the cancellation, we had extra hours time in Costa Maya which I really enjoyed. Not as nice as Jamaica's water (in my opinion) but had a better time here. So with the extra hours we had, we decided to due another excursion which was sight seeing. The tour guy drove us around the area and it was $20 bucks per person, not bad. We than did the Jungle beach break which was great. They also had open bar, hehe. Even though it rained a little, that didn't ruin anything for us. The water is beautiful as well. Everyone was friendly, service was great! Plenty of chairs on the beach and it was packed! So than our last stop was in Cozumel and my husband went scuba diving and I just stayed on the boat. Lovely view again, took many pics... Now on the ship, we did the comedy club, the dance club, the shows in the Victorian room, the casino... The food on the ship was yum yum! Oh, those Guys Burgers are delicious! Staff was awesome and friendly. Our room steward Pichet was amazing! He always made sure we had everything we needed! We even got free cookies delivered to our room from the Casino... Overall, we had a very nice time. We would definitely do another 8 day cruise :)