Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Great ports of call!

Sail Date: January 31, 2016

This was our 3rd time on this cruise as we enjoy the ports of call very much.  This time we had my time dining and found the dinner service to be extremely slow.  We allowed two hours for dinner so as to make the show times and both times we missed shows due to the length of the dinner service.  I'm not sure if this is expected with my time dining, but in the past the service has had a much better pace. Dining room food was excellent as always, though I missed the salmon roulade this time. Buffet food was not great, it lacked variety of side dishes and became a bit monotonous.  Other than that, everything was pretty much as expected.

Loved the cabin!