Great time; great service!

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 24, 2016

I had a great time on this cruise.  I've only traveled on Carnival since they always seem to be the cheapest and I don't need any more luxury than what they provide.  The staff were outstanding especially at dinner.  Oscar made sure we had everything we needed at the table while Israel made sure we had the perfect drink!  Both men were a lot of fun to hang with during our dinner times.

The only thing I would change is that I got a massage on the ship.  Don't do that.  You can get massages on the beach for cheaper and on the ship they do a sales pitch on their products once you're done.  Nothing kills your relaxation like a sales pitch.

I will definitely do this cruise again!

If you want a massage, get it on the islands. The ship is much more expensive and they give you a sales pitch afterwards on their products.