Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Flooded Room

Sail Date: January 10, 2016

2 days into our cruise there was a water pipe that busted and flooded our room at 3am, Woke up thinking we where sinking. Spent the whole morning on a sofa in the hallway with no answers from any of the crew members. I understand things happen but they obviously had no plan in case of any emergency like this. We had a room with a veranda on the 8th floor and got bumbed down to 1st floor interior room, very disappointing. At least get me an equal or better room but we had no choice but to stay with what they gave us. Our whole vacation got ruined and they did nothing to help but refund us a couple of days for the inconvenience. I think they should have given us a full refund plus a free cruise but apparently they don't give a crap.

Have a plan in case of emergency. Don't just tell the customer go some where but here.
Horrible food, came home starving.

I will never cruise with Carnival again, very disappointing.