Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

One of the greatest times of my life

Sail Date: December 20, 2015

This trip was my first cruise with my family. I wasn't sure what to expect, and was a little skeptical of how it would be. It turned out so much better than I ever imagined! The activities on the boat were amazing, fun filled, and entertaining. My favorite party was the Latino Night on the top deck when we were at sea for a day. We danced all night long! So fun! I also loved the Karaoke and Piano Bar. Alchemy Bar was a bit expensive but worth every penny, as those drinks were absolutely delicious and chalked full of alcohol! I loved meeting everyone too. I now have a group of new friends that I keep in contact with, and we plan to take another cruise adventure together! I will be back to travel with Carnival again!

Our cleaning staff was amazing. Everyday they made sure we were satisfied and had everything we needed. Always remembered our name :)

Pictures were expensive! Tips are included but I always gave a little more just because :) Karaoke bar was awesome! Best money for alcohol would probably be the Alchemy bar. MAKE FRIENDS!!