Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Third Mate

5 star

Sail Date: December 06, 2015

Had a great time took granddaugter and her cuz also friends from Boston, New York, Atalanta, we had a celebration of my daughter being cancer free.  Each Port we got off and meet friends who lived in Barbados shopped , and had lunch while others toured island.  Only disappointment is we where separated at dinner our tables where scattered.  My daughter requested that our 6pm group would like to dine together unfortunately it did not work, however we all set together at breakfast.  My granddaughter was able to focus on speaking Spanish  and also participated in karioki which I think she did well.