The staff went above and beyond!

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 22, 2015
Ship: Carnival Liberty

I honestly do not know how ANYONE could ever say one negative thing about ANY crew member on Carnival Liberty. They ALL would always greet us and MANY even knew our names and go completely out of their way to accommodate us. I believe if anyone has a problem with the crew it probably is their issue and not the crew! I also thought the dining room food has really improved, on our last Carnival cruise I thought the dining room food was "just ok" but the food on Liberty was really good!

THE DINING ROOM FOOD HAS GREATLY IMPROVED!

We only did the cooking demo on the sea day, but loved it!

I only got to see one comedy show, most of the shows were cancelled.

AMAZING STAFF!!! ALL OF THEM!!!!

I have seem comments on the ships decor that are not good-we keep looking around at the decor and find the ship beautiful and CLEAN!

When we first came in to the room it smelled like cigarette smoke, I thought it must have been from the previous guest. HOWEVER almost EVERY night I would be wakened by the smell of cigarette smoke!!!! I would jump out of bed to see if it was someone in the hall and the hallway did not smell at all of smoke. I think it is somehow coming in the ventilation system...