Cruise

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 01, 2015
Ship: Carnival Liberty

Compared with other cruises I have taken over the past fifteen years on Carnival I can see a definite cut back in amenities. In the past as a past guest I have received T-shirts, tote bag, the past guest pin will never be used, the other items continue to be used. I always enjoyed and looked forward to the Captains Reception and having the staff introduced and the video about Carnival. the complementary drink coupon could only be used on the last night always before it could be redeemed at other times. Quite frankly we forgot all about it on the last night and I'm sure many others did also.

The pictures are way to expensive you would sell many more if they were more affordable. I use to buy five or six photos this time I only purchased two. The line at the service desk on the last morning was ridiculous, I waited inline 45 minutes. The desk was understaffed.