Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

My first cruise

Sail Date: November 01, 2015

This was my first cruise. It is the best way to travel. The staff was over the top friendly and treated me like I was part of their family. The young man "Putu" on the seventh floor was amazing. Our dining crew was equally fantastic, head waiter was Jose and his helpers, Bjorn & Ozahn, on the second floor. The entertainment was wonderful. I was disappointed to hear that the live entertainment might end. That would be such a shame. I was so surprised to see children on the cruise, we booked the cruise at this time because children are supposed to be in school.

There are a couple of other things but I might run out of space. All in all I had a fantastic time.

Our cabin was very nice and Putu was most gracious. The whole crew on the seventh floor was a delight.
It was quick and easy.
Can I make a suggestion, we took part in the self assist which was very and easy. I think it would be easier if you allowed the people that had to get a connecting flight to disembark first and then the people that live in San Juan get off second. Just a thought.
Very clean and I just want to give a shout out to the entire staff that was cleaning the ship. Also to the staff in the dining areas, they did a fantastic job and very friendly, I felt like my family members were with me.
We went on two different excursions.
1st was in St. Thomas, it was the Two island snorkel & beach safari by Fastcat. It was an amazing adventure and the crew was fantastic. A shout out to Captain Andrews, Sarah & Melissa. They made the whole trip exciting.
2nd excursion was the Adrenaline zipline adventure hosted by the Rainforest Adventures. We had the best guides, Nick & Junior. Out of 8 people 7 of us never zipline before and they were so fantastic and very funny.
I enjoyed the bingo games but it was pricey for the amount of cards you get.
I feel that the children should have been in school. I guess I am old fashioned.
I thoroughly enjoyed all of the entertainment. Please keep it coming.
Our cabin crew member was so awesome, his name was Putu.
Our dining staff was in the golden room. The head waiter was Jose and his helpers were Bjorn & Ozahn. I might be wrong on the spelling. They were excellent
The food was excellent, always a pleasant surprise.