My first cruise

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Carnival Liberty

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)

Sail Date: November 01, 2015

Ship: Carnival Liberty

Review Summary

This was my first cruise. It is the best way to travel. The staff was over the top friendly and treated me like I was part of their family. The young man "Putu" on the seventh floor was amazing. Our dining crew was equally fantastic, head waiter was Jose and his helpers, Bjorn & Ozahn, on the second floor. The entertainment was wonderful. I was disappointed to hear that the live entertainment might end. That would be such a shame. I was so surprised to see children on the cruise, we booked the cruise at this time because children are supposed to be in school.

There are a couple of other things but I might run out of space. All in all I had a fantastic time.

Ship Experiences

The food was excellent, always a pleasant surprise.

I enjoyed the bingo games but it was pricey for the amount of cards you get.

I thoroughly enjoyed all of the entertainment. Please keep it coming.

I feel that the children should have been in school. I guess I am old fashioned.

Our cabin crew member was so awesome, his name was Putu. Our dining staff was in the golden room. The head waiter was Jose and his helpers were Bjorn & Ozahn. I might be wrong on the spelling. They were excellent

Very clean and I just want to give a shout out to the entire staff that was cleaning the ship. Also to the staff in the dining areas, they did a fantastic job and very friendly, I felt like my family members were with me.

Our cabin was very nice and Putu was most gracious. The whole crew on the seventh floor was a delight.

Ports Of Call