Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Third Mate

lots of fun

Sail Date: September 20, 2015

Excellent trip, the atmosphere was very good, workers were friendly and I admire how hard they work to keep the ship clean . The ports of call were excellent choice. I like that there were lots of thing to do aboard including the entertainment. Overall I enjoy my trip tremendously. Only thing WiFi was a bit expensive, wish that I could of call my loved ones at home. Trip experience great.
Was very clean and was well kept beds was always made in a timely manner, excellent job by the stewards that took care of the room.
Children's Programs Did not take any kids