Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Could have been better

Sail Date: December 01, 2013

The ship holds true to the standards of all Carnival ships. They are all pretty much the same. That said\, the air conditioner in our balcony stateroom was not cooling and although repeated complaints were made\, the best they could do was provide us with a portable fan. We didn't sleep well since our room was so warm. The entertainment was worse than I've experienced on past Carnival cruises. Only one production show was noteworthy and even then\, the female lead singer was terrible. I'm not normally one to criticize but she was so off-key that most of the audience was covering their ears. The dancers were great though. Based on this cruise (my 3rd with Carnival)\, I will not cruise with them again. I think there are better options out there for the money.

Pros: The food

Cons: Entertainment and stateroom

Recommends Carnival Liberty? No.