Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Awesome time...

Sail Date: July 19, 2015

This was my first cruise and it was honestly amazing. We took a family trip for my mom birthday and she had a great time with the family. I can't wait for my next cruise, counting the days already Happy. I might try a different cruise ship for my next cruise tho. The Carnival Liberty was great but I believe they need to do some updates to the ship, need to have a photo package and a bit cheaper so more people can buy their family memories.

With all said and done the trip was truly amazing.

The housekeeping staff was amazing.