My first cruise and not my last!

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 12, 2015
Ship: Carnival Liberty

My fiance and I just came back from our very first cruise!  We were amazed at how attentive everyone was, from the cruise director to the waiters and housekeeping staff.  Everyone was professional and friendly.  We are looking forward to going on more cruises in the future!

Very good! We liked the variety of foods offered each night in the dining rooms.

We loved the performances! The dancers / singers were amazing. Kuddos to the set designers!

So great! Housekeeping--Rodney was super quick, friendly and kept our room tidy. Silver Dining Room--Alfredo, Rui and Dennis kept us well hydrated and gave excellent suggestions on what to eat. Reyman-- he passed around with the shots and was also friendly and pleasant.

It was great to have a balcony room. It felt like we had enough room.

The tours offered were great. We suggest to get them at least a week or two before you actually take the cruise. I was worried that they would not take my electronic copy in St. Thomas, but they did. A taxi ride to Maho beach is about $8/ person one way, much cheaper than on the cruise shuttle.