Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Third Mate

Great Personal Service

Sail Date: July 12, 2015

While on this cruise, I wanted to buy jewelry. The Cruise Ship Liberty has a personal shopping Director. This was the best shopping experience I have ever had. His name is Dustin, and he gives personal advice and direction prior to each port of call. He even followed up with me several times, to see how I was doing. This service and his excellent work, made my cruise more enjoyable.

We had a nice cabin, with good room for two. Our cabin Steward did a get job keeping it clean. Every time we left the room, he went in and tidied up.

They offer and I would say push, for you to purchase an all you can drink deal for $400. This is offered when you embark, and it sounds good at the time. However, it doesn't cover bottled water. The deal also doesn't count for in room beverages also. So, think hard about it, before you purchase.

1 Comment