Loved everything about this cruise, EXCEPT!!!!

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 05, 2015
Ship: Carnival Liberty

I loved everything about this cruise. The staff was great. I love my stateroom guy Richie, he was very friendly and always there to answer questions.

My only thing about the cruise is that they really should look into having a club or hangout place for 18-21 or 25 year old. My son just turned 18, so he couldn't hang out at the teen room and of course as a parent, you don't want to really party with your son. And I am sure they don't want to party with us either.  We don't all like the same music..  So it should be something the cruise should look into, but it still have a WONDERFUL time..

I came back and recommended the cruise to all my friends and family. We are going to do one next year, definitely.....

Always clean and loved the window view. It was very therapeutic...

There should be picture packages. I hated all of my pics. The camera people didn't care how your pictures came out. They were just like next. I had a few pics with eyes closes and mouth open. And I am talking about the camera people when you get on and off the boat, not the professional one.