Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Third Mate

Loved everything about this cruise, EXCEPT!!!!

Sail Date: July 05, 2015

I loved everything about this cruise. The staff was great. I love my stateroom guy Richie, he was very friendly and always there to answer questions.

My only thing about the cruise is that they really should look into having a club or hangout place for 18-21 or 25 year old. My son just turned 18, so he couldn't hang out at the teen room and of course as a parent, you don't want to really party with your son. And I am sure they don't want to party with us either.  We don't all like the same music..  So it should be something the cruise should look into, but it still have a WONDERFUL time..

I came back and recommended the cruise to all my friends and family. We are going to do one next year, definitely.....

Cruise Photos

I didn't do any excursions, because my son, didn't want to leave the ship..
Always clean and loved the window view. It was very therapeutic...

There should be picture packages. I hated all of my pics. The camera people didn't care how your pictures came out. They were just like next. I had a few pics with eyes closes and mouth open. And I am talking about the camera people when you get on and off the boat, not the professional one.

1 Comment