Grandaughter Reward Cruise

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 14, 2015
Ship: Carnival Liberty

We did this cruise for our granddaughter as a reward. She, and her best friend, had a great time. But, my wife and myself, thought the quality of the cruise - especially accomodations and food have declined over the past couple we have taken with Carnival. I have never cruised with any other cruise line to make a comparison. But, may do that next time. Overall it was a good experience. But, could have been better.

Staff as always were excellent. Food quality and choice could have been better.

Size of stateroom was surprising considering the price and location. In the past we have paid about the same for quite a bit larger stateroom. Didn't have any way of gauging the room size (or at least I didn't think I had too)>