CRUISE WAS LOVELY

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 26, 2015
Ship: Carnival Liberty

I TOLD ALL MY FRIENDS WHAT A WONDERFUL 7 DAY CRUISE. I WOULD RECOMMEND TO MY FRIENDS. THE SERVICE WAS IMPECABLE. THE STAFF IN THE DINING HALL WAS ENJOYABLE, THEIR PERFORMANCES WAS A NICE TOUCH OF ENTERTAINMENT FOR ME WHO IS 91 YEARS OLD. THEY TREATED ME VERY KIND. IN THE BUFFET AREA WAS SO RELAXING AND REFRESHING. I ENJOYED SPEAKING WITH THE STAFF. THEY ARE SUCH HARD WORKERS WHO WORKS WITH A SMILE. I CAN TELL THEY LOVE THEIR JOB. IT WAS NICE GOING BACK TO YOUR ROOM AND FINDING ANIMALS MADE OUT OF TOWELS. THEY REALLY WORKED TO MAKE OUR STAY PLEASANT. I HOPE I'LL HAVE THE STRENGHT TO CRUISE AGAIN.

THE FOOD WAS AMAZING, THERE WERE SO MUCH FOOD AT TIMES IT WAS NOT SURE WHAT TO EAT

AT ANY GIVEN TIME THERE ARE ACTIVITIES TAKEN PLACE IN DIFFERENT AREAS ON THE SHIP

ENTERTAINMENT ALL DAY LONG, SO YOU ARE NEVER BORED AND THEIRS ALWAYS SOMETHING TO ENJOY IF YOU SO DESIRE

CHILDREN'S PROGRAMS WAS GREAT AS IT ALLOWS THEIR MOM TO HAVE SOME TIME TO HERSELF AND MY GRANDCHILREN TO ALSO ENJOY THEMSELVES AND MEET NEW FRIENDS

SHOUT OUT TO VINCENT (DINING), CHEF PANDA, RON (HOUSEKEEPING), IYOMAN (LIDO)

THE QUALITY OF THE SHIP WAS EXCELLENT. GREAT LAYOUT, GREAT DECOR AND LOVELY