OVERPAID $400 for the cruise

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: May 01, 2014
Ship: Carnival Liberty
Within 48 hours of making my reservation the price dropped $400 for our balcony room. I submitted the \"low price guarantee\" form within the 48 hours. Even after more than 5 hours of phone calls\, more than 25 emails\, and a registered/certified letter sent to the Carnival CEO I still don't understand why my claim was denied.

As a result I walked on the ship with a less than stellar attitude. Although I don't think I will ever take another cruise (too much like gambling to get a fair price) I was still impressed by the ship.

Hardly any fresh fruit - and most of that was not ripe.

Pros: Service was amazing

Cons: OVERPAID $400

Recommends Carnival Liberty? No.