Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Loved my first cruise!

Sail Date: April 01, 2014

I loved the enthusiasm of the entire staff\, from housekeeping to waitstaff to entertainment crew\, and the events throughout the cruise were spectacular. Definitely didn't expect to be at the comedy club every single night\, but there I was! The spa was also a highlight.

Pros: Comedy club\, staff friendliness\, food

Cons: Smell by the elevator

Recommends Carnival Liberty? Yes!

The elevator lobby closest to our room smelled horrid the entire trip\, but the ship overall was very clean and up to date!
Loved the night service\, of course\, but the burrito\, taco\, and burger bars were excellent. Late night personal pizzas were fresh and delicious!
Stateroom was much more spacious than anticipated\, and housekeeping was extraordinary.
Nothing I can say besides no luxury hotel has ever compared to the enthusiasm and willingness to make sure passengers had a wonderful time.
Comedy club was fantastic - especially Happy Cole and Cowboy Bill! The host for karaoke was also hilarious and kept up crowd interest.