Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Good time, great food !

Sail Date: April 01, 2013

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Room Type: Suite

We sailed on the Carnival Liberty and had a very nice time. The ship was very clean\, there was someone cleaning something at all times. The food was great with a large selection. We took advantage of camp carnival and our 3 yr old had a great time there as well. All the ladies at the camp were very nice. Our Room was lacking a few things upon arrival. No Room Service Menu\, had to call twice to get one delivered. Had some strangers drink coupon in our room and there were blood stains on the sheets as well as one of the pillow cases. The issue was fix right away.

Pros: How clean everything was

Cons: The selling of products after a spa treatment

Recommends Carnival Liberty? Yes!

Very clean\, even the restrooms by the pool were super clean.
We loved all the food. It was the right amount of selection\, the lines were not to long and the temperature of the food was great. The service personal was extreamly friendly and carring.
We were in the Ocean Suite and liked the room + tub feature a lot. The only issue we had was with the balcony door. It would not seal right\, so all night long you heard a whistling sound. We called Maintenance 4 times but the door never got fixed properly. The blood stains on the sheets were not great either.
Our 3 yr. old loved Camp Carnival. The staff was wonderful and we loved the Director Lady. She even brought us Pool toys ourside one day and hung out with our son because she liked him so much. Very\, very nice ladies.
The only reason why I am not giving this area 5 Stars is because of the Lady I had my Spa Treatment with. First off we had a language barrier\, then she just would not take NO after the spa treatment\, for me not wanting to purchase any of the products. I did not like the products that were used at the spa. Anyhow\, everyone else on this ship was wonderful and amazing. I am not sure how they find so many friendly and nice people.
We had a bast during all the showes and Activities