An awesome adventure!

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: September 01, 2013
Ship: Carnival Liberty
The cruise was an awesome adventure! I was impressed by the quality of service offered by all staff from the dining room to the buffet lines to the housekeeping team. The service was exceptional! The housekeeping team and the team at the dining room took the time off to address me and the members of our family by name which was an added special touch. Kudos to the housekeeping staff for the excellent service! The dining room staff were excellent in remembering our preferences and making accommodation for my toddler niece and nephew. Thanks for an awesome vacation!

The comedy shows were excellent. I also enjoyed the rock night. I did not attend the Legends concert but my sister raved about it. I did not enjoy the other entertainment as much

Pros: The service was excellent

Cons: The entertainment could have been better

Recommends Carnival Liberty? Yes!