Memories are made of this!

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: February 01, 2013
Ship: Carnival Liberty
My Western Caribbean Cruise with my 18 yr. old Granddaughter began on Feb. 23\, 2013 aboard the refurbished Carnival Liberty and was absolutely beautiful. There was entertainment provided at all times. The personnel were so wonderful and made you feel special. If you haven't been on a cruise\, you should really consider it for the restful experience it can be. You can be as busy or lazy as you care to be. I would HIGHLY recommend this ship to anyone. I WILL return to the Carnival Liberty in the future. Where else can you go and be pampered so nicely?

Every night you were treated to another selection of great meals. If you didn't want the specials of the night\, they had alternate menus that you could always find something to your taste. The restaurants scattered throught the ship for casual meals were plentiful and good. Guys Burger Joint lured my Granddaughter and I every single day even though we would promise ourselves we were going to try something else. They were GREAT!

The shows were great and entertaining. The Punchliner Comedy Club was such fun that we took in each of their shows a couple of times. The finale' show at the end that included other passengers was really well done.

One of the best parts of the whole cruise was the friendliness of the ships staff. Our Table Captain Mario (from Nicaragua) was amazing. Each of the Wait Staff called us by our first names which was something I couldn't fathom...how could they remember each name? They totally went \"above and beyond\" to make our cruise pleasurable.

The Liberty was immaculate everywhere you looked. They were constantly cleaning and arranging things around the ship. The Liberty was recently refurbished and they did a stellar job of making it a place of beauty.

Our cabin was comfortable and wonderfully clean. The generous sized bathrooms were stocked with plush towels. Each night we were treated to a different \"towel animal\" created by our stewards. It was such fun guessing what we would get next.

Pros: The personnel were so amazing.

Cons: The only con I could ever think of is that the Customer Service Desk had long lines without enough personnel to cover it at busy times.

Recommends Carnival Liberty? Yes!