Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Unpleasant experience

Sail Date: August 09, 2014

Carnival would not be my choice for another cruise.  My first observation was the dust gathered on vanity. The ship just didn't compare to previous cruises on Disney. I know Carnival was cheaper, but I guess you get what you pay for. Seconded and third day was horrific. Our cabin with a balcony  flooded (like a river) and expected us to move our things to the first level....a closet in my mind. Refused and slept in our cabin with damp carpet. To me it was better than going to the bottom.  No way! They said it was completely booked and had no other room to offer us.  But, then on day 3, the desk called and said he had found us a room on another level (6th) with a balcony and we could move there which we did with their help. But unpacking and packing several times is not my favorite thing to do.  The customer service did compensate us, but not worth what we had gone through.  The food was ok, but pretty boring. Same flavors over and over.  Guy's burgers was the most tasty of all.  Entertainment was ok but nothing memorable. I wouldn't recommend Carnival. It wasn't very enjoyable for me.

Port Canaveral, Florida
Oranjestad, Aruba
Take local tour.
Willemstad, Curacao
Take local tour and browse many of shops.
Grand Turk Island
Hetic when another ship disembarks at the same time. Way to crowded.