Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Great family experience

Sail Date: July 19, 2014

This cruise was a graduation present for my son, niece & granddaughter and everyone had a great time.  The food was outstanding and plentiful with plenty of variety and a host of exotic selections.  The only possible complaint that I could think of was that there wasn't enough time to catch all of the great shows and eat dinner.  The shows were good but, I do feel that they could have 1 or 2 shows in the theater that could cater to the entire family.  Also on every other cruise that I've been on there was the option of purchasing a DVD of all the events throughout the ship while this ship did not offer this and my son was a part of the hypnotism show and I do not have that memory!  Overall this cruise lived up to my expectations and I would strongly recommend it and we will probably be doing it again!

HappyBig Smile

Cruise Photos

Smaller ship but, well kept.
Food and service in the dining area was outstanding. The burrito bar and Guys burger spot were tremendous!
Everyone was friendly and welcoming but, my whole family was especially taken away by our favorite waiter in the dining are Rey!
Overall the entertainment was very good there was only 1 show that I did not enjoy.
There was a lot to do for the children but, our kids pretty much chose to entertain themselves.
The destinations were phenomenal and I would definitely like to return to each of them!
The cabin was roomy enough for me and my wife and we slept well. I only use the cabin for sleeping!

Be sure to travel the entire ship or you will miss out on a lot!