Can't wait to book another cruise!

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 05, 2014
Ship: Carnival Liberty

This was a fantastic cruise! My parents have been on a few cruises and always raved about their experiences on them, so I decided to go on one...and I'm glad I did! This was one of my all time favorite vacations! I cannot stop daydreaming about being back on the cruise! The place was clean, relaxing, fun and there was food 24/7! Not to mention how wonderful the crew was! Everyone was SOO nice and helpful! I have absolutely nothing bad to say about it! I will be booking with Carnival again!

My favorite was the burrito stand!! The desserts were kind of bland though...

They were AWESOME and are such hard workers!