Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Wonderful Cruise

Sail Date: June 01, 2013

My husband and I aren't really picky about accommodations being 5-stars, but like to be clean and feel safe and be just right on the $. Carnival Liberty met all of our needs and more! The ship was exceptionally clean, their staff was cleaning carpets, vacuuming, cleaning out ventilation, mopping decks and we even caught them scrubbing the tile grout in the dining!

We hesitated on booking a Carnival cruise with all the bad publicity they had lately, but I can honestly say that we wouldn't hesitate again! It was nice to have unlimited food and gym for the hubby and I was forced to just relax with a book on the days that we were sailing instead of hustling around at a resort trying to find things to do always. Because we traveled with just the 2 of us we also got sat with another couple who were just fantastic and made some great new friends!

Overall, we had a fantastic experience and can't wait for our next cruise!

Pros: Relaxation

Cons: Not the fanciest

Recommends Carnival Liberty? Yes!

There was never a lack of food on the ship! However, I felt that some of the food options weren't the most amazing quality, but we are pretty spoiled at home with our food selections being from Monterey/Carmel area. A couple times in the Silver Dining Room our fish was too fishy and chicken was chewey, but other nights the food was okay. Wasn't blown away by the food, I would say that overall it was just ok.
Our room just like the rest of the ship was very clean, nothing fancy, but everything we needed.
The staff was very friendly and always ready to serve.
There was always something going on for activities but I'm giving this a low rating as our ship director got on the loud speaker EVERY morning around 9ish to tell us every activity instead of letting us sleep in on our vacation... It was a little aggravating.