Great time with family cruise

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: September 01, 2013
Ship: Carnival Liberty
Great time with family. The Guy's burger joint and fresh taco bar added to the lunch time buffet was a nice surprise and very good food. The stops we made were on time and tendering to two of the locations went smoothly. We did the steakhouse for the first time on this trip, one of my brothers traveling with us suggested. WOW, the service and steak was a fine as I had ever had in any upscale stake house. I always said why pay for a meal on a cruise, but the steakhouse on the Liberty is a must. Entertainment in the comedy club was very good also.

In the past we had done early dinning, we travel with family so we sign up for anytime. this was great for a group so you could eat together if you wanted or dine alone.

Comedy club was great, I prefer the adult version but it nice they have a early show for families. From the dealer in the casino to the fun staff they mad you have a great time.

I can get over how many friendly all the staff is on these large ships. From the fun staff , room steward, serving staff.

I don't think the staff ever sleeps, they are cleaning morning and night. You can tell this ship had been updated.

Never enough room on a cruise, but these are as good as it gets. We had an outside with window, more room that the inside rooms have.

Pros: Food and entertainment

Cons: ending

Recommends Carnival Liberty? Yes!