A Good Not Great Cruise.

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: February 01, 2014
Ship: Carnival Liberty
We have cruised on the Liberty twice before and as is the case this time loved the ship, although it could certainly use a wine bar and micro-brew beer bar.

Dinner service was slow and the new menu totally lacks heart-healthy choices. Wait stiff seemed somewhat confused but were very friendly, professional, and understanding.

Comedy club was excellent. Johnathan in the piano bar was exceptional. Music around ship, on decks 3 and 5 should have started earlier.

Staff in all areas were great. I do miss the future voucher program. When on the ship I do not know when I can Cruise again,therefore do not want to waste my time booking a Cruise I probably will change anyway..

Staff was always cleaning somewhere. Amazingly clean.

I am always amazed at how hard the room stewards work. I have a ton of respect for their work ethic.

Pros: Super clean. Johnathan in the piano bar was great. Wine tasting event very good.

Cons: New menu has very few healthy options. Beer selection still lacking..

Recommends Carnival Liberty? Yes!