Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

A Good Not Great Cruise.

Sail Date: February 01, 2014

We have cruised on the Liberty twice before and as is the case this time loved the ship, although it could certainly use a wine bar and micro-brew beer bar.

Pros: Super clean. Johnathan in the piano bar was great. Wine tasting event very good.

Cons: New menu has very few healthy options. Beer selection still lacking..

Recommends Carnival Liberty? Yes!

Staff was always cleaning somewhere. Amazingly clean.
Dinner service was slow and the new menu totally lacks heart-healthy choices. Wait stiff seemed somewhat confused but were very friendly, professional, and understanding.
I am always amazed at how hard the room stewards work. I have a ton of respect for their work ethic.
Staff in all areas were great. I do miss the future voucher program. When on the ship I do not know when I can Cruise again,therefore do not want to waste my time booking a Cruise I probably will change anyway..
Comedy club was excellent. Johnathan in the piano bar was exceptional. Music around ship, on decks 3 and 5 should have started earlier.