Poor exp on our honeymoon

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

invalid-35102
Sail Date: February 23, 2013
Ship: Carnival Liberty
We were put in the bottom of the boat in the back which is fine some one has to have that ocean view but my wife was 10 weeks pregnant and we asked to move to the middle or a floor higher and they never switched us it got to the point were I was offering to pay for a suit cause my wife couldn't even leave the stateroom cause she was so so sick this is even our honeymoon. Food wasn't so great, our server was really nice and attentive though but we were only able to eat out maybe twice. Our housekeeper was the only one who made it enjoyable, was always so nice. But poor food quality, not much to do other then gambling and dancing and finally we were very very disappointed cause we were promised a sushi bar from u guys when ordering this cruise however their was none and was taken out awhile ago.

Ultimately it sucked cause it was our honeymoon and my wife's first time on a cruise and she didn't even want to go on another on really made me sad and upset. Poor service poor guest services poor food and false advertisement (no sushi bar)