FABULOUS

Contributor Level: Third Mate

invalid-35102
Sail Date: February 23, 2013
Ship: Carnival Liberty
Everything from boarding the ship to disembarking was smooth. The shows were professional and were of Vegas Quality. The Cruise Director, Karl with a K, was lively and fun. The waiters and stewards were friendly and professional. This was the first cruise I have been on where I truly thought the maître d would have deserved a tip. He made announcements everynight and was very personable. The last night he sang to us. Very impressive! The assistant maitre d was patient beyond words. One of our party was very demanding and needed special attention and she handled it more professional than I could have imagined. The ports we tendered at went smooth and quick. I cannot think of a single complaint.

Consistently good