Fun-filled cruise

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: October 01, 2012
The beauty and cleanliness of the Liberty ship was fantastic. Overall, the food was good in the dining room, and at the buffet. The deli sandwiches were delicious. And it was exciting meeting so many different people.

It was nice to get a list the Fun Times every day. I looked forward to seeing what was planned.

The waiters in the Silver dining room were very professional and friendly.

We had the outside stateroom with the window. It was very clean and comfortable. I loved looking out the window at the sea. Our steward was very attentive too.

Pros: I liked my stateroom. It was very clean and comfortable. I also liked exploring the different islands\, attending the comedy shows and the musical shows.

Cons: I did not care for the Island of Belize. I would have liked to have stayed longer at some of the other islands\, so I could take in more.

Recommends Carnival Liberty? Yes!