The ship staff were...

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: June 04, 2011
Ship: Carnival Liberty
p
The ship staff were all great.Very clean friendly. My cabin was nice large on the Lido Deck so I was close to the pool,whirlpools,bar, food some entertainment.
p
The meals service in the dining room were excellent,as well as the food available 24/7all over the ship.
p
The only negative for me was Ochio Rio,it was scarry with locals coming out of the weeds around corners trying to sell drugs,not a good place for a single person to go alone.I would not leave ship at this port again.
p
Overall great trip. Excellent cruise ship staff.

everything great

as much or as little as you wanted.Not pushed upon you

alot of children in june when school is out

after 1st day called me by name

Large,clean not much movement comfy bed

Recommends Carnival Liberty? Yes!