Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

The ship staff were...

Sail Date: June 04, 2011

p
The ship staff were all great.Very clean friendly. My cabin was nice large on the Lido Deck so I was close to the pool,whirlpools,bar, food some entertainment.
p
The meals service in the dining room were excellent,as well as the food available 24/7all over the ship.
p
The only negative for me was Ochio Rio,it was scarry with locals coming out of the weeds around corners trying to sell drugs,not a good place for a single person to go alone.I would not leave ship at this port again.
p
Overall great trip. Excellent cruise ship staff.

p

Recommends Carnival Liberty? Yes!

Large,clean not much movement comfy bed
everything great
as much or as little as you wanted.Not pushed upon you
alot of children in june when school is out
after 1st day called me by name