Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

The perfect honeymoon

Sail Date: September 29, 2012

I thought the ship was very nice and very clean.

Pros: so many things: customer service\, continuous entertainment\, so many dining options

Recommends Carnival Liberty? Yes!

there was always people cleaning at all times
The food wasn't excellent but was very delicious\, trust me! To be able to produce such mass amounts of food/options and still have it be very tasty really amazed me!
always clean\, roomy enough\, decor was great\, no complaints
There wasn't a single person that was not extremely friendly and willing to do anything asked. I don't know how the staff all keeps a smile and manners for all 7 days!!
Loved the entertainment!!! The piano bar and comedy club made evenings and the pool games were something else!!!