The perfect honeymoon

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

invalid-33581
Sail Date: September 29, 2012
Ship: Carnival Liberty
I thought the ship was very nice and very clean.

The food wasn't excellent but was very delicious\, trust me! To be able to produce such mass amounts of food/options and still have it be very tasty really amazed me!

Loved the entertainment!!! The piano bar and comedy club made evenings and the pool games were something else!!!

There wasn't a single person that was not extremely friendly and willing to do anything asked. I don't know how the staff all keeps a smile and manners for all 7 days!!

there was always people cleaning at all times

always clean\, roomy enough\, decor was great\, no complaints

Pros: so many things: customer service\, continuous entertainment\, so many dining options

Recommends Carnival Liberty? Yes!