Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

an exceptionally, superb cruise!!!

Sail Date: September 22, 2012

this was my first cruise and i'm already planning another for 2013. The entire cruise was most memorable and exciting. the entertainment team did an excellent job at ensuring that the entertainment catered to all audiences.
I was most impressed with the cleanliness, the staff dedication to ensuring that the ship remained clean at all times was commendable. they staff were courteous, helpful and so much fun.
I truly understand why its called \"The fun Ship\". I highly recommend cruising with this particular line anytime. I've already began making plans for future cruise 2013 here i come..

Pros: entertainment - Caribbean night on the Lido deck was AWESOME!!

Recommends Carnival Liberty? Yes!