Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

The Liberty really is a fun ship

Sail Date: September 01, 2012

There was an attempt to please all ages, activity levels, and interests.

Pros: The wide selection of activities and food

Cons: A few wrong times were given.

Recommends Carnival Liberty? Yes!

The ship was big enough to have a wide range of activities\, without feeling like you spent all your time getting there.
The menu was the biggest I've seen on a cruise ship. The food ranged from the exotic to comfort food to vegetarian and was all appealing to the eye and delicious.
We were happy to be three in a cabin without anyone having to sleep in a bunk.
The staff always seemed ready to help with food selections\, rushing to clean a table if you were looking for one\,and answering any questions. Our junior hostess made sure I got food that was okay with my allergies. I could enjoy it instead of worrying.
There was lots of trivia and other games\, a waterslide\, miniature golf\, scrapbooking\, and an adult pool and relaxing area with neatest furniture--huge and comfy.