Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Purser

A really fun time

Sail Date: September 15, 2012

The ship was kept extremely clean which was extremely nice with all the people on the cruise. The staff were all friendly and helpful with directions because we always seemed to be in the wrong place! My husband and I would definitely cruise with Carnival again.

Pros: There is always a ton of food available but I recommend the dining room. The service was wonderful too. Especially Romeo of the housekeeping team!

Cons: The worst part was the disrepectful parents of children who were running around and splashing in the pool. People should have more respect for others and not allow their children to ruin the pool area.

Recommends Carnival Liberty? Yes!

The ship is older and you can see that it needs a few cosmetic upgrades/repairs. But it is kept clean which is a must!
The food is much better in the dining room than the buffet. The choices are varied every day and you can try all of them if you like! I would definitely recommend the chateaubriand.
Romeo was very friendly. He remembered my husband and I by name and we greeted each other every time we saw one another!
I expected more of a broadway-style show. It seemed like all the shows were just singers and dancers of different music eras. I was hoping for something with a little more substance.