Western Caribbean heavenly cruise

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

invalid-35102
Sail Date: September 08, 2012
Ship: Carnival Liberty
My overall impression is that this cruise is one of the best that I've ever been on.

There was not a meal that was bad\, When I ordered a meal and it was presented very strangely\, I thought I wouldn't like it. After tasting it\, every meal was delicious.
It was the best food I ever tasted. I am not exaggerating.

There was so much to do\, that I would miss some of the activities. The shows were excellent. The comedy rooms were over crowded. They should have done the shows in the larger venue.

The cleaning staff went above and beyond kind. The desk staff needed to learn from them. As well as the dining staff had a assistant that was not very friendly\, but all in all did his job very well.

The ship was beautiful and very elegant.

Everything was clean\, clean\, clean. The beds are very comfortable. The Oceanview rooms were larger then the ships at Royal Caribbean.

Pros: What I liked most was all the activities to choose from.

Cons: I was never told that there was an iron that I could use and it cost me a fortune to have my clothing pressed.

Recommends Carnival Liberty? Yes!