Crude experience

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Helpful Vote: 1

invalid-33581
Sail Date: August 18, 2012
This is my second time on carnival so I had higher expectations than the cozymel cruise. We were expecting a relaxing honeymoon. Little did we know how crude the male Filipino and Indonesian works were to my wife as well as other female guests. They would oogle and look up and down female guests right in front of the husband or boyfriend and it made several people uncomfortable. I do not recommend this cruise or company for safety's sake.

Food tasted like country club food.

Oogle and check out female guests walking by.

Balcony was excellent. They pushed together two twin beds and called it a queen.

Pros: Shore excursions

Cons: rude employees\, oogling my wife\, no manners

Recommends Carnival Liberty? No.