Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Crude experience

Sail Date: August 18, 2012

This is my second time on carnival so I had higher expectations than the cozymel cruise. We were expecting a relaxing honeymoon. Little did we know how crude the male Filipino and Indonesian works were to my wife as well as other female guests. They would oogle and look up and down female guests right in front of the husband or boyfriend and it made several people uncomfortable. I do not recommend this cruise or company for safety's sake.

Pros: Shore excursions

Cons: rude employees\, oogling my wife\, no manners

Recommends Carnival Liberty? No.

Food tasted like country club food.
Balcony was excellent. They pushed together two twin beds and called it a queen.
Oogle and check out female guests walking by.