Great cruise!

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

invalid-33581
Sail Date: August 04, 2012
Ship: Carnival Liberty
This was my husband and I's first Carnival cruise and I must say we were impressed overall. I grew up cruising princess, RCL, and NCL. So I was hesitant to take a Carnival cruise with it's past reputation of being more of a \"party ship\". My husband and I were looking for a fun, however relaxing, getaway.....and the Carnival LIberty delivered. We enjoyed each of the ports, the best being their out island day. The staff were very friendly, especially our dining staff and room steward. The only con would be the embarkation process which can take a little while. But if you are there early and are patient the process goes pretty quickly.

Pros: out island\, main dining room food\, staff

Cons: embarkation process

Recommends Carnival Liberty? Yes!