Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

First time cruising and it was Awesome!

Sail Date: July 28, 2012

This was my first time cruising and I did not know what to expect... The staff was absolutely great; very friendly, and they work really hard! The rooms were very clean, a lot of storage space. The food was great!!!!!! A lot of items to choose from. And the best part is that there is food available 24 hours! I was not expecting to eat so much. Overall, I would definitely go on another cruise with Carnival.

Pros: Food/Service/Shows

Cons: Basketball court too small

Recommends Carnival Liberty? Yes!

Staff was wonderful! Very pleasant and always had a smile on their face!
The live shows were amazing! The dancers were great!
Very very clean!!! However\, The layout can be confusing. I did get lost a couple times.
Excellent service\, great variety of food!