First time cruising and it was Awesome!

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

invalid-35102
Sail Date: July 28, 2012
Ship: Carnival Liberty
This was my first time cruising and I did not know what to expect... The staff was absolutely great; very friendly, and they work really hard! The rooms were very clean, a lot of storage space. The food was great!!!!!! A lot of items to choose from. And the best part is that there is food available 24 hours! I was not expecting to eat so much. Overall, I would definitely go on another cruise with Carnival.

Excellent service\, great variety of food!

The live shows were amazing! The dancers were great!

Staff was wonderful! Very pleasant and always had a smile on their face!

Very very clean!!! However\, The layout can be confusing. I did get lost a couple times.

Pros: Food/Service/Shows

Cons: Basketball court too small

Recommends Carnival Liberty? Yes!