The Best Cruise So Far

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

invalid-35102
Sail Date: June 30, 2012
Ship: Carnival Liberty
Overall the ship was fantasitc. I have no complaints, the room service was the best I have encountered on a cruise ship. The service in the main dining hall was ok, not the greatest. I've already started reserving my next cruise with Carnival. Belize should be taken off the itinerary. The water was dirty, the civilians were behind the compound wall trying to get us to come and tour with them. Just didnt seem safe at all.

I would rate this higher but the dining room \"my time dining\" area was not the friendliest. Seem confused as to where to sit us.

Pros: The Food Was Great\, Grand Cayman was Beautiful

Cons: Belize was Horrible

Recommends Carnival Liberty? Yes!