Carnival Liberty western Caribbean

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

invalid-35102
Sail Date: June 30, 2012
Ship: Carnival Liberty
The ship itself was great! Clean, lots of different food, size was good, plenty of activities, etc.

Loved the food on this ship! Guys hamburgers were my favorite, and the hotdogs were amazing! We had a ton of sugar cookies and chocolate chip cookies! Breakfast food was also great! Lots of choices! There were great choices at formal dining too for all meals!

One of my favorite parts of day was when we would come back to a clean room after dinner with the itinerary for the next day, 2 chocolates, and a towel animal! The tie irate was good! There was always something to do!

There were a few people on the ship that were amazing! Edna from the Philippines, she was in the dining room and every night knew what we wanted tp drink and would have it ready for us. Raul our dining waiter l also always had steak sauce ready for me once he k we I would want it! I don't know how to pronounce her name, but the lady who cleaned our room was great!

Everything was very clean. The room decor was a little outdated but the rest of the ship looked great!

Very thing was great! Our room was awesome! Great size and loved having a balcony! Only thing was the room decor was a little outdated.

Pros: Excursions

Cons: Our stop in Belize

Recommends Carnival Liberty? Yes!