Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Best Cruise Ever!

Sail Date: June 09, 2012

This was by far the best cruise we have ever been on, Carnival or otherwise. From the CD to the facilities to the entertainment, all totally exceeded our expectations.

Pros: My hubby and I could totally relax while my boys (17 & 19) could cut loose and party/dance/etc. Best of both worlds.

Cons: Tendering to private island.

Recommends Carnival Liberty? Yes!

Totally fabulous entertainment all around.
Ship is very well designed and offers many amenities.
The Liberty has the FunShip2.0 upgrades which include a Guys Burger Joint which is totally off the charts good!
We had a basic level balcony which was comfortable for the four (4) of us.
I can't say enough about how great the crew was on this ship. Everyone had a smile and spoke to you in hallways, elevators, etc. Top notch!
My older boys enjoyed the game room and dance parties. This ship had a Build A Bear program with the younger camps. I saw a lot of those bears on board, so that must have been a hit. Very cute idea.