Best Cruise Ever!

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

invalid-33581
Sail Date: June 09, 2012
Ship: Carnival Liberty
This was by far the best cruise we have ever been on, Carnival or otherwise. From the CD to the facilities to the entertainment, all totally exceeded our expectations.

The Liberty has the FunShip2.0 upgrades which include a Guys Burger Joint which is totally off the charts good!

Totally fabulous entertainment all around.

My older boys enjoyed the game room and dance parties. This ship had a Build A Bear program with the younger camps. I saw a lot of those bears on board, so that must have been a hit. Very cute idea.

I can't say enough about how great the crew was on this ship. Everyone had a smile and spoke to you in hallways, elevators, etc. Top notch!

Ship is very well designed and offers many amenities.

We had a basic level balcony which was comfortable for the four (4) of us.

Pros: My hubby and I could totally relax while my boys (17 & 19) could cut loose and party/dance/etc. Best of both worlds.

Cons: Tendering to private island.

Recommends Carnival Liberty? Yes!