An Outstanding Cruise

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

invalid-35102
Sail Date: June 02, 2012
Ship: Carnival Liberty
This was my first cruise and it was great. The ship had been refurbished and it looked manificent. The pictures on the website did not do it any justice. I would recommend this ship and the Western Caribbean cruise to everyone.

Pros: The ship was lovely, crew was great and I met a lot of nice people. I loved everything

Cons: Would loved to have stayed in Grand Cayman Islands a little longer and in Belize a little less

Recommends Carnival Liberty? Yes!