Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Good, but not great

Sail Date: April 01, 2012

Overall, I feel that Carnival has cut way down on giving guest the dream vacation of cruising. I have been on multiple Carnival and competor cruises and I alwasy go back to Carnival. I am not sure I will continue to do that as I viewed this trip to be one of the most boring I have ever had. Nothing to do after 10:00 pm for adults. No dance clubs for adults and limited opportunities to dance. The food was good but not wonderful. Staff were not as friendly as I am use to. If I had never been on another cruise, I think this would have been great, but I have been on multiple cruises and found this one to be less than I hoped for or expected. The beds were not comfortable and our mattress had certainly seen better days. Our water in the shower was cold everyday except the last day and no matter how much we tried to set the dial, we only got luke warm to cold water. I left the boat disappointed with this cruise compared to all of our other ones.

Pros: Spending time with the friends who we travel with

Cons: Carnival has cut down on a lot of the "extras" that use to be part of their cruse appeal. There was hardly anything to do after 10:00pm. Limited music and hardly any place that offered nighttime entertainment such as dancing. THe food was good, but not wonderful.

Recommends Carnival Liberty? Yes!

THe bathrooms in some of the public areas were out of toilet paper and did not seem to get the attention they needed.
Our beds needed new mattresses as ours had seen better days.
We never saw our attendant.
Hardly any night life for adults other than gambling.
Not as good as they have been in the past.