Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

The Rolls Royce of the Ocean!

Sail Date: April 28, 2012

The Carnival Liberty was great! From start to finish we were treated with courtesy and respect from the Carnival staff. Jaime, the cruise director, always had something for us to do on the boat, and she made it a point to personally introduce herself to me. She did the same for many other guests as well. Wonderful customer service. She's a real class act. I would take a cruise in the Carnival Liberty again in a heartbeat.

Pros: Music on the Lido Deck. Mikey Delara played the best music! He even let me play his guitar and he spent some time with us after each time he played. He was significantly better than the other entertainer.

Cons: Designated seating in Golden Olympian. We couldn't sit with certain friends that we met on the boat because they were in a different section. That was kind of lame.

Recommends Carnival Liberty? Yes!

Amazing. I felt like I was in a mansion. Beautiful intricate artwork everywhere. If you don't pay attention you can miss it. Make sure to look at the walls, the floors, the ceilings. Very well done. The boat was extremely clean. We were on the Empress deck which was centrally located at easily accessible to everything.
I loved the food! Lots of variety, from Burgers to Burritos. They had seafood, steak, pizza, sushi, Mongolian grill, buffets, dessert. They had it all. It was a food lovers paradise. The only problem is if you show up to the buffet for breakfast during peak times, there is a long wait to get food.
Everything you need in a room. You are not in it very much other than to sleep and bathe. Very clean. The housekeeping staff is wonderful. They come in and clean your room everyday and turn down your bed every night, leaving very artistic towel animals on your bed.
They took care of all our requests in a timely manner and with a positive attitude.
Mikey Delara playing guitar every night was the best! The comedy was a close second. We all loved Mikey! Jaime was outstanding at hosting all the game shows, dances and parties that happened all through the trip. She is amazing!